Societal Impact of Pain (SIP) 2017 Registration Opens
The registration portal for the SIP Symposium taking place in Malta on the 7th-9th of June 2017 is now available online. This event will take place under the auspices of the 2017 Maltese Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The Working Group topics to be discussed are:
- Pain as a quality indicator for health systems
- Building platforms to address the societal impact of pain
- Impact of pain on labour and employment
- Challenges, models and lighthouses in pain policy
- Evolving concepts in the definition of chronic pain: a dynamic process
Find out more about the registration, including the agenda, here.